Thursday, January 9, 2020

Honey Yogurt Breakfast Parfait

This is one of the ways I have been trying to eat healthier this year
Honey Yogurt Breakfast Parfait
I've been trying to follow a healthier diet. I've been limiting portions and most importantly, sugar. So far, I've been feeling much better overall, though with maybe slightly less energy. I expect that will correct itself as I get used to eating less and eating healthier.

One of the ways I have set out this healthier diet is to make it more routine. I eat the same thing each
day for breakfast and snacks throughout the day. For breakfast, I have been sticking to yogurt parfait made of fresh fruit, yogurt, and honey.


The Tools

  • Mason Jar
  • Spoon

The Ingredients

  • Plain yogurt
  • Honey
  • Fresh Fruit

The Method

The night before, gather the fresh fruit and get it washed and cut up. At the bottom of the mason jar, add two or three large spoonfuls of yogurt. Add in about a tablespoon of honey. On top of that, add in your fruit. I have been sticking with fresh strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries. In the morning, stir everything up and enjoy.

Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...