Sunday, January 12, 2020

Weekly Favorites 01/05/20 to 01/11/20

Weekly FavoritesEvery Saturday, I go through Twitter with #foodblogger and find my favorite food related articles. These are this week's favorites!

I've been eating something like this every day for breakfast this year. So far, I feel better with a cleaner diet. I think it is a really good way to start the day.

Typically, we don't eat a lot seafood in my house. I'm probably the only one that likes it. I think I could sell something with garlic butter though.
I've always loved this combination as a sandwich. It's so fresh and simple. I think I spy some aromatic rosemary on this one!


Why would a meatlover's sandwich not have bacon on it? Either way, this looks amazing!
This is my favorite cake. It's so simple, yet so delicious. My son has requested a vanilla cake for his birthday coming up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...