Monday, December 2, 2019

Weekly Favorites 11/24/19 to 11/30/19

Weekly FavoritesI hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving break! I took a mini vacation with the family and am just getting back in to it. Here are the Weekly Favorites, if only a day late!

Every Saturday, I go through Twitter with #foodblogger and find my favorite food related articles. These
are this week's favorites!

Spicy Chicken and Mango Salsa. A match made in heaven throw in some flour tortillas and you've got yourself a good night. 

I still can't get behind the instant pot craze. I've heard all about their many benefits. I just can't do it. It took me years to get behind the crock pot. All that said, this Italian Beef Sandwich looks pretty amazing!
I've always loved frosted gingerbread, especially around the holidays. These cupcakes may be something I'll have to make for the kids.


I realized that I talked about pizza last week, but let's be honest, I love pizza. There is no wrong to make it or eat it. As out in left field as this pizza may be, it looks damn amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...