Sunday, November 24, 2019

Weekly Favorites 11/17/19 to 11/23/19

Weekly FavoritesEvery Saturday, I go through Twitter with #foodblogger and find my favorite food related articles. These are this week's favorites!

Pizza is great for breakfast, lunch, or dinner, and it doesn't even have to be on a bagel! I'm not in college anymore, and even today, one of my favorite breakfasts is still cold pizza!
If anyone ever wants to argue that they don't like chocolate, be afraid. be very afraid!

There really is no wrong way to eat pizza. I'll even eat it with pineapple. You know, the Hawaiian way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...