Sunday, November 10, 2019

Weekly Favorites 11/03/19 to 11/09/19

Weekly FavoritesEvery Saturday, I go through Twitter with #foodblogger and find my favorite food related articles. These
are this week's favorites!

I have to admit, some days a quick avocado toast is just what I need for breakfast. Especially, with the perfect seasonings!

Have I told you about my potentially unhealthy love of carrot cake? I mean, it has carrots in it, so it's a little good for you right?

I really like this idea. It's an easy way to make a good appetizer for a party and something a little more upscale than say, chips.

There are no three flavors that were more meant to be together than chicken, lemon, and rosemary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...