Sunday, December 8, 2019

Weekly Favorites 12/01/19 to 12/07/19

Every Saturday, I go through Twitter with #foodblogger and find my favorite food related articles.
Weekly Favorites
These are this week's favorites!

One of my favorite last minute things to throw together for a party is baked brie. Second to that is some goat cheese with raspberry sauce on top. This basically combines the two!

Now that Christmas involves three little boys running around, we are more and more on the hunt for family friendly ideas that the everyone can enjoy. Decorating these iced biscuits together would be so much fun!
These barbecue smothered french fries stopped me in my tracks! Really, what more could you want?

Naughty naughty, though I can't blame him. I may not share it either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...