Sunday, December 15, 2019

Weekly Favorites 12/08/19 to 12/14/19

weekly favoritesEvery Saturday, I go through Twitter with #foodblogger and find my favorite food related articles. These are this week's favorites!

Give me some of these and some sushi, and I've got a meal. Something light and delicious!

I have never had one of these, but they look amazing!  I'm putting together my Christmas menu this week!

A blog devoted to pizza is something I could get behind! I don't think I ever met a pizza I didn't like!

Oreos and milkshakes are two of my favorite things. Putting them together might create one of my new favorite things!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...