Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Weekly Favorites 10/20/19 to 10/26/19

Weekly Favorites
Weekly Favorites
Every Saturday, I go through Twitter with #foodblogger and find my favorite food related articles. These are this week's favorites!

I haven't fully embraced the current trend of air fryers, not sure that I will. I'm old school and I like things a certain way. Either way, these Air Fryer Chicken Legs look pretty good!

What's not to love about tacos? I'm just this wasn't a #tacotuesday post!

I normally do a dry rub on steaks, but a good marinade is worth its salt. Just may have to give this one a whirl.

One thing I cannot resist is a soft chocolate chip cookie. I hate it when they are over crispy!

I'm the opposite. I should train hard because of how hard I eat!

Remember when you got older as a child and Disney movies were no longer cool? And then suddenly they came back. I feel the same way about grilled cheese!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...