Saturday, July 27, 2019

Weekly Favorites 07/21/19 to 07/27/19

Me Myself and Cuisine Weekly FavoritesEvery Saturday, I go through Twitter with #foodblogger and find my favorite food related articles. These
are this week's favorites!


Sweet potatoes are the perfect fall flavor. Paired with chicken, it is amazing! Fall is not as far away as seems, so now is the time to start planning your favorite meals!


I'm not gonna lie, I love chocolate! These finger biscuits remind me a madelines, and dipped in chopped in chocolate that has to be amazing!


This sounds pretty good, but better than pizza? I'll have to try it out for myself!


There's a reason why just about every BBQ restaurant has banana pudding. It is so good! Replacing the vanilla wafers with the chessmen cookies is genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...