Sunday, February 9, 2020

Weekly Favorites 02/02/20 to 02/08/20

Weekly FavoritesEvery Saturday, I go through Twitter with #foodblogger and find my favorite food related articles. These are this week's favorites!


Normally, I think of sushi as fish based food. But there is something to be said for fusion cuisines.

Everything about this is screaming at me, "Eat me!" There's just something about a good runny yolk to sop up with some buttered toast!

I may have mention a few times this year that I've been trying to be on a health kick. This has been my breakfast most days after all. These protein balls sound like a great snack either pre or post workout or even just a midday snack at the office!

Even though I'm trying to eat better, these combine two of my favorite things: cookies and red velvet. 

I am canceling dinner plans and making this instead. Holy moly this looks amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...