Sunday, February 10, 2019

Weekly Favorites 02/03/19 to 02/09/19

Let's kick of this week with a new batch of weekly favorites!
Weekly Favorites

I have never met a red Red Velvet Cake I didn't like. So, just in time for Valentine's Day, I came across this recipe for a beautiful Red Velvet Cake!
Full disclosure, I tried to resist, but I have found myself on board with the avocado toast trend. So much so, that I have tried a few different variations. This one with burrata and Wiltshire ham, looks amazing!

This Strawberry Panna Cotta will make another great dessert just in time for your Valentine's Day celebration!

A few months ago at a barbecue restaurant, I had a marinated tomato salad. It was delicious! This Heirloom Tomato salad looks like a great place to start trying to recreate it!

You'd think being from Texas, I'd have a solid chili recipe. I don't. I have tried out a few. I used to make one with re-hydrated ancho chilies. It had a bit of southwestern flavor! I can't wait to try this one out!

When I came across this fried cauliflower, I mistook the picture for fried chicken! Looking at the recipe, I realized that it was cauliflower! The more I read the recipe though, the more I realized how delicious this can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...