Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Weekly Favorites 12/22/19 to 12/28/19

Weekly FavoritesAs you may have guessed, last week was pretty busy with family visiting for the holidays. So, I decided to take the week off from the blog. This, week I'm back with a new Weekly Favorites to start!

Every Saturday, I go through Twitter with #foodblogger and find my favorite food related articles. These
are this week's favorites!

This week, it's all about cake!


Peanut butter and chocolate are a classic combination that were meant to be together. Look at that Peanut Butter Chocolate Cake!

I remember being somewhat of a gluten for Swiss Cake Rolls when I was a kid. This spice roll reminds me of a pumpkin roll my wife makes!

I've never seen a pizza cake before, but I think I'm in love!

I'm willing to overlook the fact that these are keto brownies, simply because the look amazing! Combining cheesecake and brownies is brilliant!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...