Sunday, August 4, 2019

Weekly Favorites 07/28/19 to 08/03/19

Weekly FavoritesEvery Saturday, I go through Twitter with #foodblogger and find my favorite food related articles.
These are this week's favorites!

A bahn mi might be the closest thing to heaven we'll get! When I'm in a pinch for a quick bite for lunch, it's definitely my go to. I have a spot not too far from the office.
I've been really in to salads lately. I think it's mostly a guise for healthy eating. 

Did I mention the guise healthy eating? This is what I really want. This is amazing! I grew up on peach cobbler that my grandma made.

This is almost flavor overload for me! The marinated steak, avocado, and everything else! Going to have to make this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...