Sunday, February 17, 2019

Weekly Favorites 02/10/19 to 02/16/19

Every Saturday, I scroll through Twitter to find my favorite #foodblogger posts! These are this week's
Weekly Favorites
favorites!

My wife and I love to make Roasted Butternut Squash soup. It's one of our favorite things to make. It's so simple and full of flavor. We have our own recipe for it, but I'm always curious to see other people make theirs.

A good bread can make or break a meal. I've never been really good at baking bread, though I have tried a few different recipes. This ciabatta bread looks like one I may have to try.

Grilled cheese always takes me back to when I was a kid. Now, as an adult, I like to play around with different cheeses, adding different meats, and maybe even some pickles.

I think by now, you all know that I am a sucker for sweets and baked goods, especially chocolate! This chocolate cake recipe looks amazing.

I always like to see restaurant reviews. It's a good way to plan a trip or a night out and know what it is you can expect when you get there!  Granted, I'm not planning a trip to Manchester any time soon, but this does give me a few ideas if  I ever do!
To go along with the perfect grilled sandwich above, nothing pairs better than a delicious tomato soup!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AdSense

Kitchen Knives are a Cook's Best Friend

When it comes to cooking, kitchen knives are a cook's best friend. They're an extension of the cook's body.  Knives But with so ...